May 02, 2007

MI CANCION FAVORITA..o una de ellas

A NEW DAY HAS COME - CELINE DION
I was waiting for so long
For a miracle to come
Everyone told me to be strong
Hold on and don't shed a tear
Through the darkness anand good times
I knew I'd make it through
And the world thought I'd had it all
But I was waiting for you
Hush now I see a light in the sky
Oh it's almost blinding me
I can't believe I've been touched by an angel with love
Let the rain come down and wash away my tears
Let it fill my soul and drown my tears
Let it shatter the walls for a new sun
A new day has come
When it was dark now there's light
Where there was pain now's there's joy
Where there was weakness I found my strength
All in the eyes of a boy
Hush now I see a light in your eyes
All in the eyes of a boy
I can't believe I've been touched by an angel with love
Hush now
A new day

1 comment:

Franci said...

De vuelta... con la tristeza en mi corazon.. tristeza para haber dejado mucho ahi... en tu tierra... pero felicidad por todas la sensacione que he experimentado.. Un abrazo muy fuerte Glad!!!!!!